We're Here For You
WWVREMC Employees Donate Funds to Local Nonprofits
May 1, 2020
To support nonprofits who are working to help our communities during this time and in need of funding, the employees gave the Union County Foundation $2,500. The funds are earmarked for a $1,000 donation to the Liberty Food Bank; $1,000 to the College Corner Food Bank; and $500 to Community Cares. Other local organizations receiving funds from the cooperative include Communities in Schools - $1,500; Crosspointe Biker Church - $1,500; and the Feeding Western Wayne Organization - $500.
100% of funding for the Shedding Light on Hunger program comes from employees of the cooperative, donations from the cooperative’s partners, and money raised from the annual charity golf tournament.
WWVREMC is working to provide you with safe, reliable electric service, and we will continue doing our best to serve you. We reopened our lobby to the public on June 15. Feel free to continue to use any of the many options available to stay in touch with us and manage your account.
Pay your bill and manage your account
- Conveniently pay your energy bill online with SmartHub or call our SecurPay phone line at 844-827-4759.
- Speak to one of our member support representatives at 800-529-5557, Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. regarding any questions or concerns about your bill.
- Keep up with our latest updates by following us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Please do not request payment information via social media. WWVREMC will not share any account information on our social media platforms and our social media accounts are not monitored 24/7.
To report a power outage, use one of the following options:
- Report it by calling 800-776-0493 day or night. It's the cooperative's outage hotline and only used to report power outages.
- You may also report outages using SmartHub.
- Outages can also be reported by calling 765-458-5171 or 800-529-5557.
Please do not report your outage information via Facebook or Twitter. While we strive to keep members informed on current outage situations through social media, our Facebook and Twitter accounts are not monitored 24/7 for emergency information.
Disconnect for nonpayment
- Suspended until the state of emergency (COVID-19) is lifted by the State of Indiana.
- Pay what you can now to avoid a large balance later.
- Contact our office if you need to make payment arrangements.
We’re here to assist you
Please stay safe and know that WWVREMC will continue to operate and provide the highest-quality service possible for you, the members we serve. The spread of COVID-19 may necessitate changes in how we interact, but it will not change what we do.