Meet the Board of Directors & Staff
- President & CEO: Mary Jo Thomas
- Chief Operating Officer: Mike Waltz
- Operations Superintendent: Adam Carman
- Director of Member Services & Corporate Relations: Sandy Cason
- Director of Human Resources & Special Projects: Melody Ramey
- Office Manager/Accountant: Kyle Jobe
- Technology Administrator: Randy Ballinger
- Operations & Engineering Coordinator: Wende Shipley
Pictured above: WWVREMC CEO and Current Directors
Governance/Board of Directors
Whitewater Valley REMC is governed by a board of nine directors elected by and from the cooperative’s membership. The directors are responsible for establishing basic business policies, employ the President/CEO and work to carry out strategic planning. Directors are elected to three-year terms.
A director represents all members of Whitewater Valley REMC, not just the geographic region in which he or she resides.
Director positions total no more than three per district and are elected on a rotating basis of one director per district per year.
- James Doerstler, Assistant Secretary-Treasurer, Indiana Electric Cooperatives Director
- Myron Moyer, Vice Chairman
- Joe Nocton
- Jodie Creek, Secretary-Treasurer, Hoosier Energy Director
- Rod West, Chairman
- Garry Sayne
- Terry Hillman
- Mark Singer
- Gary Stokes
The Cooperative has been divided into three (3) districts for the purpose of member representation. The Cooperative’s territorial districts are defined as follows:
Area north of I-70
Area south of I-70 and north of the following roads: Whitewater River and Fayette County Road 250 South to Wellsview Road, Wellsview Road to County Road 300 South, east to Union County Road 275 South to Dunlapsville Road, east on Dunlapsville to Retherford Road, east on Retherford to McDill Road, east on McDill to U.S. Highway 27, east on U.S. 27 to Union County/Butler County, Ohio Line.
All areas south of the southern dividing line for the central section.